The beneficial effects of led photomodulation
The science of LEDs is based on LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) which appeared in the second half of the 1960s and on work carried out in Asia and Eastern Europe over the past 30 years.
The hindsight is sufficient to attest to the 100% beneficial effects of this technology, no side effects or undesirable effects are to be feared.
Main effects of the 4-color LED tunnel:
- Collagen regeneration
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Clarification of tasks
- Unification of skin tone
- Repair of damaged skin
- Pore removal
- Reduction of red and white stretch marks
MODE 1: RED LEDS
With a wavelength of 630 mm, the red LEDs produce pure and powerful light, with a well-proportioned energy density that provides remarkable benefits for skin care. This light improves cell activity, promotes metabolism, stimulates the regeneration of collagen proteins and fibrous skin tissue, accelerates blood circulation, increases skin elasticity and improves skin tone. Effective in restructuring anti-ageing treatments.
LED phototherapy with red LEDs is mainly used to obtain anti-aging, anti-oxidant and skin improvement effects.
The application process is very simple, practical and effective.
Direct LED light stimulates the natural regeneration of collagen, penetrates into the deep layer of the skin and breaks down fat to firm and reshape the facial contour.
MODE 2: BLUE LEDS
With a wavelength of 415 mm, blue light has properties that help to calm skin inflammation. Acne is caused mainly by acid bacilli; blue light destroys these bacteria without damaging skin tissues. In a few sessions, you can reduce and treat acne and remove blackheads.
The percentage of effectiveness on the disappearance of acne is from 70% to 90%.
MODE 3: GREEN LEDS
With a wavelength of 550nm, this light helps to unify the skin’s complexion, reduce small scars and brighten it
MODE 4: YELLOW LEDS
Calms redness. It improves blood and lymphatic circulation and thus has a draining, anti-oedema effect.
Perfectly suited for processing:
- wrinkles and fine lines
- stretch marks
- hair loss
- blood and lymphatic circulation
LED light photons (light-emitting diodes) provide enough energy to stimulate a skin response and heal damaged cells. This is a new technique designed to fight skin conditions such as aging and inflammation quickly and effectively.
The LED tunnel stimulates collagen production 5 times more and firms our skin. It promotes the proliferation of fibroblasts and collagen in the skin, which enhances bleaching, pore reduction and stain reduction. At the same time, it gives energy to cell activation while effectively helping the skin’s cellular metabolism and reducing the appearance of acne and blackheads.
Our advice before the session
Naturally, the skin must be removed for the sessions.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly.
- Place the led tunnel on the part to be treated
- Darken the room in which the session is held
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes and remove.
- To increase the results of the treatment, it is advisable to apply a specific cream or ampoule at the end of the session. Under no circumstances apply products containing vitamin A or acne products before treatment.
Recommended duration of meetings
Sessions of 20 to 30 minutes every 2 days for four weeks then 1 to 2 times a month. There is no need to increase the number of sessions.
- Easy to use and use
- Easy to transport
- Protects your skin at any time, without additional cost, without waiting, without appointment.
- Safe, excellent results on all skin types.
- Painless and without side effects.
- Promotes the growth of fibroblasts and collagen
- Treatment of red and white stretch marks
- Reduces acne and blackheads
- Whitens the skin, reduces pores and reduces stains
- Effectively promotes the skin’s cellular metabolism
- Calming, relaxing and soothing effect
- 287 leds
- Power of the leds: 36 watts
- Dimensions; 55cm x 34cm x 34cm x 32cm
- Ventilation cooling
- LED life span: 8000 hours
- Instructions for use
- CE approval no.: ENC140116GZ41
- Power supply cable
- Protective glasses
- Instructions for use
- Pregnant women
- Infection or injury on the area to be treated
For aesthetic purposes, does not replace a medical consultation